Lily might be abrasive, but she's got a good heart under all those scaly protections. Let us know if you want to play around with her.
Use this post for:
Use this post for:
- Specific plots you'd like to see between your character and Lily.
- Stating what relationship you'd like your character to have with Lily (eg. friends, enemies, romantic, colleagues).
- Generally asking questions about Lily that may be relevant to a current/future plot.
no subject
Date: 2015-06-17 02:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-06-17 05:20 am (UTC)Anyway, let me know your thoughts! I've been on a semi-hiatus lately bc of time constraints, but I'm trying to catch back up on things.
no subject
Date: 2015-07-07 06:43 pm (UTC)I think all of this is fab and I'd love to play it out sometime. Maybe after SDCC?
no subject
Date: 2015-06-17 06:15 pm (UTC)Besides, recovering-addict city kid sirens should stick together in little weird towns. :P
no subject
Date: 2015-06-17 06:44 pm (UTC)Yes! All the weird art!sirens need to be bffs.
Lily would definitely been a part of the scene because she's all about the avant garde and punk and Wren definitely fits that bill. I'm thinking at the very least they were friends, she probably photographed him and the band, maybe they had a casual sexual thing? Like hey, I'm bored, wanna hang and maybe fuck? She's had on/off relationships but not really serious ones (she's married to her photography) so I don't think there's any real heartbreak there. More of a, hey, I'm comfortable with you, we're cool kind of thing.
Not really expressing myself well, but thoughts?
no subject
Date: 2015-06-18 02:00 am (UTC)That definitely works with his background - anything they had wouldn't have been serious (until recently, Wren's been pretty terrified of love, though intoxication both emotional and literal is something he's more than familiar with) but "wanna hang and maybe fuck" fits him to a T. We miiight wanna run that particular twist past Ria too though? Since Rian is his ex(everything, including bandmate) and he's dating Hana :P I don't want to unintentionally wreak havoc.
But - either way, I definitely think they would have been friends and interested in each other's art.
no subject
Date: 2015-06-22 04:14 pm (UTC)When I can actually brain something that isn't a freaking video game with too many feels, I will send out an e-mail. Unless you want to? I'm okay either way.
(And shit, knowing Lily, if Rain had wanted to join them she probably would have been cool with that. ;) But yes, clarification is probably a good thing.)
no subject
Date: 2015-06-23 01:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-06-23 05:44 pm (UTC)LOL - I will take all of this as canon, then. Sex drugs and all the rock and roll. Lily probably phoptographed them endlessly (not sexually, but band things) so if you guys want to assume that she did some off-books promo work ot anything of that nature, you may.
no subject
Date: 2015-06-24 05:21 am (UTC)